Nominations will not be taken on the night of the meeting.
Nominations are to be directed at organizations or causes that support families or individuals. We feel in our hearts that we are gathering to be ‘people helping people’
The organizing team for Women of the Way reserves the right to exclude any nomination that does not reflect our vision.
- We will give to work that does not stand in opposition to God or His work.
- Nominees can be local charities, as well as a need that is not currently being met in our community. An example being a family affected by fire or illness.
- If the nomination is chosen, the person who nominated or another WOTW member will give a 5 minute talk about their nominee. Please come prepared to answer questions.
- Organizations must agree that no percentage of our donation is to be used for administration costs.
- Organizations must agree to not sell, give or use any Women of the Way contact information.
- Tax receipts are to be issued by the charity not Women of the Way.
- Recipients of the funds who are not registered charities can not issue tax receipts.
- Recipient receiving the funds are asked to share at our next meeting how our donation was used and the impact it made.